Δευτέρα 25 Οκτωβρίου 2010

My My My fashion week...

...was days full of work and nights full of fashion!My camera wasn t in the mood for shooting and that s why I cannot show u what I wanted to,but u can still get a taste of what impressed me the most!

My fav show...?Well that s an easy question 2 answer!Of course LUKAS!!!!I fancy DELIGHT s art-pieces and the way Samantha Sotos combined the colours!

And here comes AXDW!And that s an event which really knows what does fashion celebration mean!Great music,happy faces,talented designers and great coctails!THEIA definitely impressed me the most...My beloved Ioannis Guia made THE statement of the week and Celebrity Skin keep on doing what they know best:clothes worth-to wear!

Although sometimes it felt like my sense of aesthetics had been raped,finally I m pleased to what I have seen !U can read my fashion posts there too:http://www.clevernews.gr/myclevernews/1550-fashion-week-2-kai-simera.html

or else enjoy the photos!!!!!!!Kiss!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου