Κυριακή 6 Ιουνίου 2010





And when the world zigs, zag...

Lately everything seemed to go wrong...I was not into anything..I was feeling kind of blue and I couldn t stop thinking of choices..my choices..

But sometimes , sth little happens and turns you on...And the truth is that I get high with just a little help from my friends...

So I m 25 and non-smoker!I haven t smoked for three days and in order to be really honest , It seems a piece of cake spending your days without cigarettes..

What else have I done the few last weeks?I spent a looot of time @ the beach with my bestest friend,reading HELLO and sunbathing!I m proud enough to say that I had the most fabulous birthday cake!Ohh of course I watched sex and the city 2 and I have a confession to make!I ve always thought that Mr.Big was the man of my life , but now that he gave Carrie a black diamond,I m as sure as hell about that!

Ok feels like I m not in the mood for writing 2day..Feeling dizzy so instead of writing !2# I ll post a few pics!kisssssessss and wish me all Happy Birthday!

5 σχόλια: