Τετάρτη 7 Απριλίου 2010

ROLE MODELS (PART 2)


wELL...WHAT REALLY CONSTITUtES A ROLE MODEL?I KNOW a living role model and for my good luck, she is my best friend!Soo what is that IT thing which makes her sooo special?

-She is with all , but not for all!

-She never pretends to be someone who is not!

-She knows how to living it up!

-She can go to Kolonaki for coffee, to an opera , to Caramela and of course all these in one day!

-She never ever forgets her High Heels!

-Her people are her choices and she is ready to give all her love to them!

-She always remembers the good quotes from our laSt drunk night!

-She can meet anyone anywhere any time!

-She knows when to end a relationship!

-She never forgets to smile no matter what!

-She can work 12 hours per day non-stop and go out every night!....That s fabulous!

-She is as spontaneous as it gets!

-She calls you just to say how much she loves u!

-She is not selfish but she really has a good sense of dignity!

4 σχόλια:

  1. And she is lucky enough to have a friend like you! I hope you will be like that forever, female friendship is such a hard thing to find. Now, you are my role models!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ohhh...!!!!!!you are soooo sweet!thanks a lot!!!!!!No matter what has happened 2 me the whole day,when I meet her it always starts getting interesting...!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. friends make us who we are. i love mine too bits. I know what you me

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή