Τρίτη 30 Μαρτίου 2010

This used to be my childhood dream,,lalalala(by MADONNA)


Well,last week ,me and my friends went to planetarium and we watched LITTLE PRINCE!I really enjoyed the film ,but I couldn t stop crying,in spite of all my efforts!Plus I was wearing MASCARA!

When I came back home ,I started thinking of good old days,when I was a child and I believed in fairy-tales.If I was a child ,just for one day I would :

-go to Children s museum @ Plaka(dad used to take me there every Sunday and it was one of my favourite habits)

-throw a party where we could dance blues , eat many many potato chips ,play chairs and of course large bottle(OMG I have really missed old school days)

-spent a whole day drawing

-wear my favourite tutu skirt

-play dark room (by far the best game)

-go to my ballet class

-read ARCHIE (another addiction:comics)

-go to the supermarket on Friday evening(Every Friday evening me and my parents used to go to the Supermarket and I don t know why ,I was feeling amazing there.)

-......do anything which could make my teacher furious!(well that s sth I kept doing during my puberty.@ high school me and my best friend used to make so much noise during the lessons , so every now and then the teachers drove us out of the class.)

AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?WHAT DO U MISS MOST FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD?

8 σχόλια:

  1. I miss going to school, having all my friends around me for so many hours a day! Kisses!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Little Prince is an all time classic. you either love or hate it (I know many who do xexexe)

    I miss this carefree feeling, where your only thought is playing, going out with friends and missing school! Not money, jobs, the future...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I totally agree with both of u....good old days...How I wish i could turn back time now!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. wwww twra ti ekanes me to skoteino dwmatio kai ton artsi ..... me sugkinhses....

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I miss my parents and sometimes the old hometown in Germany. But its ok.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Great post! I miss the fun silly games me and my younger brother used to play.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. WELL my friends...THERE S sth else i miss moreeee...the fact that dad and mum could solve all my problems is sth which is reallllly missing me!why do I have to face reality on my own?I guess cause I m a big girl now right?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I miss my three months summer vacations with my grandparents!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή