Τρίτη 15 Μαρτίου 2011

Comparisons...

....They say that when it comes to people , one should avoid comparisons..!Come on now...I m pretty sure that all of you have compare your ex with your current boyfriend !Well it s human nature !

I m one of Carine s fans and the fact that all of a sudden  she left Vogue , shocked  me for good..And it s not that I d give my all to take her place , but Emmanuelle Alt is just another ultra stylish woman!That and Only that!The worst is that I m gonna buy my fav magazine with less enthousiasm...and that sucks...!

Even if I m famous for the fear of the old I have , Carine always seemed to me as a young girl  and although Emmanuelle is younger , my eyes have a different opinion!There s something about x-Vogue s editor-in-chief which made her soooo eye-catching..!Her tiny figure ,the way her hair hide the half of her face and her really good sense of style took her to the top!And this is where she will always stay...


2 σχόλια:

  1. ΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΣΗΜΕΡΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΡΙΤΗ ΚΑΙ ΠΕΡΝΑΩ ΚΑΠΩΣ ΚΑΘΥΣΤΕΡΗΜΕΝΑ ΕΥΧΟΜΑΙ ΝΑ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΣΕΙ ΗΣΥΧΑ Η ΕΒΔΟΜΑΔΑ ΓΙΑ ΟΛΟΥΣ ΜΑΣ.ΝΑ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΚΑΛΑ.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ....Εγώ πάλι θα προτιμούσα η εβδομάδα μας να μην κυλήσει καθόοολου ήσυχα...!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή