Παρασκευή 8 Οκτωβρίου 2010

SUMMER MOVED ON....


...tHAT S an old gift from a very very good old friend!Trends come and go and maybe it seems like ages ago the last time I put on a Paul Frank thing, but this cutie pie monkey will always and forever have a special place in my heart!I used to have loads of Paul frank clothes ,shoes e.t.c. ,and I remember myself forcing my boyfriend to become a Paul-Frank addict!(Innocent ,I WAS JUST 18)

Hell yeah...I remember every single year of my life having a fashion obsession!I feel too old to go out wearing P.Frank nowadays ,but when I m @ home I never seperate myself from these pink buddies!They make me feel like I still have by my side the friend who once gave me those!A really special friend who is always in my mind and a big part of me...No matter what...

2 σχόλια: