Δευτέρα 28 Ιουνίου 2010





The awful truth is that I m feeling overwhelmingly depressed the last few days...Too much work,too much studying,a weather which really cannot be any worse and of course my not-into-anything mood !

That s why I m trying to figure out what can TURN ME ON,a reason to celebrate and the truth is that I have a few or actually a lot of good things to find my bonhomie again...Such as :

My French Vogue

The opportunity to wear cut-offs

My always Mr shinny Casanova

New dresses ready to impress

A romantic trip to Santorini waiting for me


The rendez-vous with my sweetheart-bestfriend Genny Kou after 4 months that I haven t seen her!

Mr Big (the idea that sooner or later I ll meet my only and precious Mr.Big always always makes my day)

My toe ring(maybe childish but I love it)

My daily dates @ the beach with good friends and a few magazines!

Eating ice cream every single day

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου