Τρίτη 4 Μαΐου 2010

talking about dilemmas...


well..recently I was having second thoughts ABOUT everything in my life..Should I DO THIS OR NOT..sHOULD I DO THAT or not...and ANYWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO A guy,a guy that you really like but you know that he DEFINITELY is not what you are looking for , what can u do?

As always a friend , a male friend ,helped...So if you are facing a dilemma such as should I do that or I d better just drop it, ask yourself a simple question,and you ll get the answer easily..

Imagine that you are @ a restaurant.You wanna eat something sweet but unlikely the only sweet that u can order is the only sweet that you don t like(I m sure that you all hate the taste of some sweets, for me that sweet is apple pie)What do you do..?Will YOU ORDER A SWEET JUST BECAUSE YOU WANNA EAT SOMETHING SWEET OR YOU D RATHER FINISH YOUR DINNER WITHOUT A DESSERT?

..and that s all folks!
p.s.I spent my weekend @ the baeach and I m so so so excited!I ll upload many many photos asap!
kiss

6 σχόλια:

  1. lol! Cool dilema! I think I would eat the sweet anyway and then feel bad that I did...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. well, I really don´t know what to do....
    While I think in it, thanks a lot for your visit and comment in my BONITA LOCURA. I wish you very nice pink day. Kss

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. If it was me, I'd finish dinner without the sweet but then make my hubby buy me ice cream, lol.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. tha teliona to deipno xoris glyko alla tha epairna mia amygdalou ap to periptero (ade na tin moirazomoun me ton kalo mou gia na to kano pio romantic..).
    Have a great week!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή